Saturday, August 27, 2011

Farewell until October

This week will be the start of our overseas holiday.
I've been quite sick with bronchitis and started to wonder if I'd be able to go!!  My work is all in hand and today we packed our cases.  The house will be looked after. A little worried we won't be warm enough but we can buy a few things if we have it wrong.
We travel to London via a stopover in Singapore. Then a night in Windsor before driving to wales.  Two weeks in Wales with a couple of side trips across to England.  After Wales we have a few days in Cornwall then fly from Bristol to Venice.  A couple of nights in London before we fly home.  I think this will be a wonderful holiday with family and friends. I will of course miss my family and friends and look forward to catching up with you all on my return.
Chris

7 comments:

  1. have a great time but bring a rain coat.
    Gillxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris, sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you're on the mend.

    Have a wonderful trip, I think I'm turning slightly green reading about your itinerary.

    Safe travels,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you Chris, we will all wait patiently for fantastic photo's. I hope a little parcel arrives today is for you to take away, xxxx safe travelling, will be thinking of you and chris and hoping our trip is one to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic time, and I hope that Mr. Chris enjoys his birthday present as well.
    Looking forward to seeing all your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely time, happy travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous trip! Bon Voyage :)

    ReplyDelete